Engagement is important to us. We have developed our stakeholder commitments and a Stakeholder engagement strategy that sets out how we will engage including:
- making it easier to engage with us
- keeping you informed and being responsive
- providing clear, accurate and accessible information
- consulting with you and being open to feedback.
Key engagement tools include:
- Stakeholder Forums
- Information Sessions
- Auditor Workshops
- Consultation – see our Current consultations and Past consultations pages.
These tools help you to understand the Energy Savings Scheme and Peak Demand Reduction Scheme and help us get your feedback on ways to improve how we administer the schemes.
More information about our events is available on our Upcoming events and Past events pages.