Eligible upgrades for households and small businesses include:
- high efficiency or LED lighting upgrades
- replacing electric or gas water heaters
- installing or replacing existing air conditioners
- replacing windows or doors with thermally efficient windows or doors
- replacing pool pumps with high efficiency pool pumps
- installing efficient showerheads
- draft proofing or sealing windows, doors, chimneys and exhaust fans
- replacing refrigerated cabinets (small businesses only)
- installing or replacing certain motors (small businesses only).
The Accredited Certificate Provider (ACP) or their representative must install the equipment. This ensures that licensed and trained technicians install the equipment correctly and safely.
Speak to an ACP from the Who can help with energy upgrades to see what upgrades you can benefit from.