Our new online system TESSA (The Energy Security Safeguard Application) has replaced the ESS Registry, ESS Portal and ELT Portal. It will support the Energy Security Safeguard Schemes including the Energy Savings Scheme and Peak Demand Reduction Scheme (from commencement). Click the TESSA link to access TESSA.
TESSA has different functionality depending on what type of user you are and how you interact with the schemes.
There are four main user types in TESSA:
- Public Access Users – anyone can access the registers maintained in TESSA or ask a question
- Sub account holders (Basic Users) – can raise cases in TESSA and enter data
- Signatory Users (only available to Accredited Certificate Provider organisations) – can do what basic users do and submit applications for accreditation and applications to amend an accreditation
- Primary User (Customer Admin Users) – can do what basic users do and create additional users in TESSA.
For more information about how you can use TESSA see:
- TESSA for Accredited Certificate Providers
- TESSA for Scheme Participants
- TESSA for Auditors
- TESSA for other users.
How to get help
We are providing training and support for users as we transition to TESSA. Please refer to the pages above to access training videos on how to login to TESSA and how to navigate.
Support is available during business hours, Monday to Friday, but you can log an issue with us at any time through TESSA.
Issues inside TESSA
If you have issues within TESSA, please raise a ticket by clicking on the My Technical Support Issues button located in the top right corner of the TESSA homepage.
TESSA also contains Knowledge Articles. You can access these articles in the top ribbon on the TESSA homepage. We will be publishing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of TESSA.