TESSA online systems for ACPs
TESSA has replaced the ESS Portal, ESS Registry and ELT Portal. As an Accredited Certificate Provider (ACP) you can use TESSA to:
- apply for new accreditations or to amend your accreditation in the Energy Security Safeguard Schemes – more information is available on the ESS and PDRS ACP pages
- submit implementation data sheets for the registration of certificates – see below
- register and trade certificates in the Registry of Certificates – see the Registry of Certificates, Registering certificates and Trading certificates pages
- apply to transfer, forfeit or voluntarily surrender certificates
- apply for product acceptances – see the Product acceptance page
- start and track audits – see the ESS Auditing requirements and PDRS Auditing ACPs pages
- pay for applications and certificate registration – see below.
We have developed a series of learning modules (see below) to help you get started in TESSA. Troubleshooting support is also available (see the TESSA page for more details).
Please ensure contact details are kept up to date to ensure you receive all relevant communications relating to your accreditations and the Energy Security Safeguard Schemes.
Logging into TESSA
To access TESSA, you need a TESSA user account comprising a username and password. This needs to be tied to a valid and unique email address. The security feature requires one account (email address) per person accessing TESSA and a single email address cannot be used to access more than one TESSA account.
Existing ACPs should use the new user account and login details (username and password) emailed to the primary user (this is your primary contact in the existing ESS systems) on 5 September. See learning module 2 below for more details.
If you are applying to become an ACP, see the How to register an account page for detailed instructions and to watch a video showing how to register an account.
Your customer admin user in TESSA can set up additional user accounts for other users in your business who may need to access TESSA (see learning module 3 below).
You will also need to set up a signatory user in TESSA to submit an application for accreditation or an application to amend an accreditation.
Download: TESSA Quick Reference Guide for ACPs
In this introduction to TESSA video, find out what TESSA is all about and what else you can learn in upcoming video modules.
Your user account is unique to your organisation and includes only one admin user. Learn how easy it is to log in to TESSA and manage your account by watching the user management video.
Each person using TESSA needs their own sub user account (and email address), which the account admin user can set up to allow secure access. Watch the video below to find out how the admin user can set up a new account for other users
When you log in to TESSA, you will see your personalised dashboard. Get a tour of your new dashboard by watching the video below
Learn how to navigate through your custom dashboard and other TESSA functions to help you finalise approvals or complete other ACP tasks by watching the video below.
There will be changes to how you upload implementation data in TESSA:
- you will need to include additional information in the implementation data upload for certificate registration
- your implementation data will need to be in a CSV file format so that it can be uploaded into TESSA, instead of the current spreadsheet template.
See Implementation Data Upload for more instructions on how to format your data before uploading in TESSA.
- TESSA will include a new online payment system to process payments after registering certificates.
- To complete the certificate registration process, you will need to pay by credit card, PayPal or PayID. Payment can be immediate, and the system will generate an instant invoice for your records.