The Office of Energy and Climate Change’s (OECC) role in the Peak Demand Reduction Scheme (PDRS) is to:
- develop the PDRS policy
- update and consult on the legislation to support the policy including:
- Electricity Supply Act 1995
- Electricity Supply (General) Regulation 2014
- scheme rules to promote the scheme.
To get involved or provide feedback on the PDRS, contact OECC to:
- take part in statutory and major reviews
- provide feedback on regulatory changes
- get exemption orders for Scheme Participants
- suggest changes to the scheme Rules
- participate in testing and trial of new methods
- take part in activities that promote the uptake of the PDRS
- find general information about the PDRS and Energy Security Safeguard.
More information is available on the Energy website. You can also register to receive updates about the PDRS and opportunities to give feedback.